Sichuan Sound Environmental Group Co., Ltd
Compilation date: July 2023
1、 Overview one
2、 Process name of this project: one
3、 Process Flow Diagram two
4、 Process advancement two
5、 Environmental protection four
1. No wastewater four
2. No toxic or harmful gases four
3. No solid waste four
4. Tail gas treatment four
6、 Full production capacity four
7、 Material energy balance five
1. Material balance five
2. Energy balance five
3. Water balance six
8、 The application scope of this technology six
9、 Preliminary Design of Using LWG Pyrolysis Furnace to Extract Cinnamomum camphora Oil and Produce Carbon seven
10、 Project Risk Assessment eight
Attachment 1: Income Statement of Obtained Relevant Intellectual Property Rights nine
Attachment 2: Testing Report eleven
Attachment 3: Equipment Diagram thirteen
LWG pyrolysis furnace
Introduction to the process and equipment used for camphor tree extract
Sichuan Sound Environment Group Co., Ltd. has a full set of organic oxygen free Pyrolysis process technology, which is composed of more than 30 invention patents and utility model patents; Among them, the key equipment "LWG pyrolysis furnace" can not only be used for the ultimate treatment of waste plastics, waste rubber, etc., but also for extracting camphor oil from camphor tree raw materials and making its residue into high-grade charcoal. The extraction rate of camphor oil can reach over 95%. The equipment covers a small area (about 200 square meters per set), consumes low energy (the installed capacity of the complete set of equipment with a raw material volume of 100 cubic meters per day is about 100 kW), and does not require external heat sources; Easy to operate, can be turned off and on at any time; High degree of intelligence, all can achieve remote control, and a single unit only needs 2-3 people to operate per shift; The equipment has a reasonable structure, high-quality material selection, beautiful and atmospheric appearance, long service life, and minimal maintenance. There is no discharge of waste residue or wastewater throughout the entire process, and the only outlet (combustion waste gas from the hot gas furnace) emits gases that are superior to relevant national emission standards.
2、 Process name of this project
Using LWG pyrolysis furnace to extract camphor oil and convert its residue into high-grade charcoal
3、 Process Flow Diagram
4、 Progressiveness technology
LWG pyrolysis furnace production line is a patented product of our company, which is the first in the world and at home. It is a historic innovation of Pyrolysis process equipment, reliably solves the long-term technical bottleneck in Pyrolysis process at home and abroad, realizes the continuous industrial clean production of Pyrolysis process, and has been applied to the ultimate treatment of waste plastics, waste tires (waste rubber) into clean energy products; It can also be used for industrial continuous production of extracting oily sludge oil, with a residual oil rate of less than 1 ‰; Some hazardous waste (such as tar residue) and medical organic waste can also be safely, environmentally friendly, and effectively disposed of at a low cost; It can also be used for continuous production of charcoal, coke, etc; It has a wide range of uses.
The main advantages of this process equipment are:
1. Continuous and uninterrupted production, achieving remote control of production automation without the need for direct human operation.
2. Except for a small amount of combustion exhaust gas that meets the organized emission standards, there is no discharge of wastewater, exhaust gas, or solid waste, achieving a truly environmentally friendly environment.
3. The production capacity of a single unit (set) is high, and the required production capacity can be met by adding additional units (sets) to meet the needs of a single factory.
4. Low energy consumption, low cost, and good efficiency.
The utilization rate after treatment reaches over 95%, and the yield rate (extract or regenerated resources) after treatment is high. If the oil content of camphor tree (raw material) is 3%, the oil extraction is expected to exceed 2.7% (traditional distillation method extract is only 1.6%). The extraction process has basically no material loss and no carbon emissions except for water. At the same time, about 3-4 tons of raw materials can be extracted to produce 1 ton of high-end charcoal. Camphor tree charcoal has a special aroma and is more suitable as barbecue charcoal, with a promising market prospect. Solved the environmental protection problem of difficult resource utilization of residue after traditional distillation method oil extraction.
The LWG pyrolysis furnace is made of special materials, which are wear-resistant, high-temperature resistant, corrosion-resistant, with a long service life and minimal equipment maintenance.
There is no high temperature or pressure in the process, and the operating temperature is in the medium temperature range (≤ 500 ℃) and micro pressure (≤ 0.03mpa). Except for the inlet and outlet that come into contact with air, the rest are fully enclosed under nitrogen protection, ensuring safe and reliable operation.
LWG pyrolysis furnace has a large output, high yield, low cost, good efficiency, and short equipment recovery period. Used for camphor extract and charcoal production, with an investment payback period of no more than 1 year when reaching production standards.
5、 Environmental protection
1. No wastewater
Using an LWG pyrolysis furnace, raw materials (such as waste plastic) do not need to be classified or cleaned, avoiding water pollution. The entire process does not generate wastewater, and the cooling water is used in a closed loop without being discharged.
2. No toxic or harmful gases
The disposal process is carried out in an oxygen free and enclosed environment, without contact with oxygen (air), and without producing dioxins and other harmful gases.
3. No solid waste
The pyrolysis temperature of LWG pyrolysis furnace can be controlled in sections. Biooil is extracted in the low temperature section, and fuel oil and gas are generated after Pyrolysis in the middle and high temperature sections. The remaining residue is mainly composed of carbon, which is a high-quality solid fuel. For example, the calorific value of carbon made from camphor tree raw materials is more than 5000 kcal, which can be directly sold as finished products.
In summary, the waste residue extracted from camphor oil using LWG pyrolysis furnace can be converted into a three-phase new energy source of gas, solid, and liquid, with no solid waste emissions.
4. Tail gas treatment
The supporting small hot gas stove (200 kcal, dual purpose oil and gas) is the only emission point for the entire equipment. The exhaust gas displacement is similar to that of a 30 person canteen burning natural gas. The combustion exhaust gas is treated through desulfurization, dechlorination, and "titanium dioxide metal photosynthesis", Ensure that the emission of combustion waste gas meets and far exceeds the national regulations of the "Boiler Air Pollutant Emission Standard" (GB13271-2014) and the "Odor Pollutant Emission Standard" (GB14554-1993).
6、 Production safety
1. This device operates in a relatively closed and independent environment, with high automation and intelligent remote control, which is beneficial for safe operation.
2. The key equipment of this device adopts high-quality high-temperature, corrosion-resistant, and wear-resistant special materials, with a long service life and minimal maintenance.
3. The Storage tank is made of special materials. Even when the temperature outside the tank is up to 1300 ℃, the tank can still maintain normal temperature, which can avoid the danger of fire.
4. The Pyrolysis temperature of this technology is low (<400 ℃), which is atmospheric cracking, does not produce high pressure, and the furnace surface temperature is<45 ℃. At the same time, it is equipped with temperature, pressure electric display and digital display dual display, explosion-proof flame retardant, overpressure automatic control dual protection device, good grounding and Antistatic device, etc. The equipment has superior safety performance.
5. Adopting advanced dynamic and static sealing technology and sealing materials can ensure that there is no leakage during equipment operation.
6. This process adopts the "nitrogen protection" process throughout the entire operation process, ensuring production safety. The design references international advanced technology and is the first in China.
7、 Material energy balance
The material balance, energy balance, and water balance are as follows:
1. Material balance
In this process, the reactants are only formed by Pyrolysis of polymers. The water contained in the materials is condensed into water in the form of steam for recycling. The required products are discharged from bio oil (camphor oil) first, then fuel oil (crude oil), gas (methane, ethane) and carbon black (residue). The reaction materials are completely balanced. A very small amount of oil and gas enters the carbon black, and the material is completely balanced.
2. Energy balance
During the process, the external supply of energy is limited to electrical energy, which is used for power consumption such as material transportation, material pre-treatment, and material shredding during the catalytic cracking process; All the heat energy required for pyrolysis is provided by the non condensable gas (mainly composed of methane) in the pyrolysis products, fully achieving energy balance and energy conservation.
3. Water balance
In this process, there is no reactive water and no water consumption is required. The condensed water is recycled and replenished after a small amount of evaporation. The amount of replenishment is negligible and there is no water balance problem.
8、 The scope of application of this technology
1. It can be used for the extraction of bio oils with an extraction rate of over 95%. After extraction, the residue can also be converted into high calorific value carbon.
2. The promotion and application of mulching film (DE) in rural areas has played a role in addressing the adverse effects of drought and cold weather on crop growth, saving water and fertilizer, and increasing yield. However, unreasonable management of agricultural film has led to serious "white pollution". At present, there is no technical problem with mechanized recycling of agricultural film residues from farmland, but the ultimate disposal of recycled agricultural film is not satisfactory. If it is used as recycled plastic (degraded), the cleaning cost of agricultural film is too high, and a large amount of water resources are used, which can easily cause water pollution; Agricultural film granulation contains too many impurities and cannot be widely used. The ultimate treatment of this process, without sorting or cleaning, can enter the production process.
3. After the domestic Waste sorting is classified, the treatment of organic synthetic solid wastes such as waste plastics is less investment, shorter construction period and higher economic benefits than incineration power generation. It is particularly suitable for the treatment of "stored garbage". Due to the long stacking time of decayed garbage, other organics will ferment, rot and decompose, and the content of waste plastics will be relatively increased (about 20% -30%). The sorting and disposal process is relatively simple: Construction waste, inorganic and Humus will be removed, and the remaining combustible materials such as organic compounds such as waste plastics will not be sorted directly into the furnace. The headache causing landfills, garbage mountains, and garbage valleys will become "urban coal mines" and "urban oil fields".
4. Professional factories produce a large amount of low-value waste plastics, such as recycled paper factories, waste plastics (nylon, chemical fiber) factories, and small recycled paper factories that produce 100000 tons of recycled paper annually, producing over 5000 tons of waste plastics. Some recycled paper factories in Sichuan produce 130000 tons of waste plastic annually, piled up like a mountain.
5. At the same time as disposing of waste plastics, waste rubber, waste leather, etc. can also be disposed of together. There are a large amount of waste that affects environmental safety, such as shoe factories and car dismantling factories, that can be utilized.
6. The floating waste plastic garbage, rotten fishing nets, etc. in the ocean (including rivers, lakes) can be directly treated and utilized after being salvaged.
7. This process equipment can not only process waste plastic, but also be used to process all combustible materials in the same furnace as long as different pyrolysis temperatures (up to 1100 ℃) and material speeds are controlled. For example, household waste, kitchen waste, medical organic solid waste, various oily sludge, tar residue, paint residue, and so on.
8. This production line can also be used for drying various materials and is an ideal drying equipment.
9、 Preliminary Design of Using LWG Pyrolysis Furnace to Extract Cinnamomum camphora Oil and Produce Carbon
Production scale: A single production line handles 20-30000 tons of raw materials per year.
Raw material processing workshop: slightly larger in area, used for stacking raw materials and their crushing.
Pyrolysis workshop: 10m in area × 40m=400 ㎡, with a floor height of ≥ 8.5m, sufficient to block wind and rain. The ground is required to be hardened and able to withstand equipment pressure.
Carbon making workshop: approximately 1000 square meters, including charcoal packaging and finished product warehouse.
Office, living, machine maintenance, roads, greening, etc. shall comply with the requirements of general industrial factories and enterprises.
Electricity consumption: 200-250kvA
Water usage: Domestic water for 20-25 people, without production water. Distilled water generated during production is condensed and used for production circulation. Low cost biological treatment of a small amount of domestic sewage is used for greening and production water supply or discharged after reaching the standard.
Construction period: 6-8 months.
10、 Project Risk Assessment
1. The material supply needs to meet the production capacity requirements, and a production line requires 20000 to 30000 tons of raw materials per year.
2. The market price of camphor extract fluctuates greatly and there is a selling risk.
3. Camphor charcoal has a special aroma and a promising market. Currently, the wholesale price of similar products is about 3000 yuan/ton, but high-end charcoal may not have a high price. It is necessary to be prepared enough to expand the market.
1. List of relevant intellectual property rights (patents)
2. Test report
3. Pictures of some equipment on the production line
Sichuan Sound Environmental Group Co., Ltd
Back to top